My bridezilla friend demanded I remove a photo for the most ridiculous reason & people are baffled

BRIDEZILLAS often have strict rules in place for wedding guests, from dress codes to final say over plus-ones. One Reddit user explained how she was given out to by a bride, despite following her ridiculous rule.



A Reddit user shared the backlash she received from a bridezilla after posting photos of herself ahead of her friend's wedding. The original poster explained that the bride and groom had requested nobody take photos at the ceremony or reception venue. She detailed how the newly weds wanted to be the first ones to share photos of their big day. "The following day I shared the photo on social media of my husband and myself taken at our hotel before we went to the wedding," she said.

The Reddit user added: "I did not mention the wedding or use the wedding hashtag or anything." "Neither my husband nor myself were part of the wedding party, we were simply guests at the wedding," she explained. The couple had taken a photo before attending the wedding and had abided by the bride's rules once they reached the venue. The poster detailed how she was contacted by the bride's mother to remove the photo from social media. 

Source | The Sun

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Expensive Pizzas In The World

Top 10 Most Wonderful Food Trucks

Top 10 Most Popular Newspapers in the World